Thursday, May 03, 2007

To Langkawi, With Love

For some reason, I'm having a writer's block. This could not have come at a more impeccable time as I intend to launch the start of my new blog (i.e. this blog). Yes, I am moving here. Although I haven't got round to familiarising myself with the CSS codes, HTML and whatnot. So you'll notice that my blog will still look rather...dull. Ok...I think I'm gonna need help.

Anyway, over the last weekend, I went to Langkawi with a bunch of friends. It was an amazingly wonderful trip. One of the best I've had in years! (Then again, I can't even remember the last time I went on a proper vacation.) Beach + Pool + Alcohol + GREAT COMPANY will always make a trip memorable. And that one word really does sum up the whole trip, memorable. As much as I would love to go on talking about my trip, I am pressed for time. My assignment deadlines are lining up and those who know me well enough will know I'm always getting my work done at the eleventh hour.

But don't despair. Because instead of me doing the documentation of the trip, I've given the honour to my master. However, before that, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tiffany Toh (the 'God'), Janice Tong, Pau, Jin, Sean Phuah, Nick Kwang, Marco Soo and Tim Danker for making this trip possible, incredible and MEMORABLE (excuse my limited vocabulary...I couldn't think of another suitable word that ends with -ble). Well, I shan't keep you from further suspense, so...enjoy. =)

http://tiffanyalexistoh.blogspot.com/2007/05/langkawi-documentation-of-drunk.html


For additional read, check out the site below. Timmy boy also did a good job of documenting the trip.
http://kinkydevil.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

Cheers mates!

No comments: