Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost in Comprehension

To you & you

It's 4:05 in the morning and I can't sleep because of the conversation interrogation that took place two days ago. I'm only human and it will take me days or weeks perhaps before I get over it.

I am still embroiled in rage although I may not outwardly express it. The second part of your interrogation was absolutely uncalled-for and it threw me off guard. I was completely blind-sided and up to this point cannot fathom the reason for the need of both of you to question me that way.

To judge me on the few incidents you both were not accustomed to seeing was hurtful, to say the least. I still believe you both blew things entirely out of proportion and questioned my behaviour in the most inappropriate way.

Both of you put me in a vulnerable state and that was mean-spirited and unkind. I felt under attacked, disparaged and victimised. How could you both possibly do something like that and especially when one of you have been in the same position you just placed me in before??

Comprehension escapes me.

I could try and understand that you both did it with my best interest at heart, but the way things were carried out, your true intentions clearly did not show. God gave you both a brain each. So please, think before you speak. I know that both of you are smokers, but I don't believe the cloud of smoke that hovered around you both had anything to do with the incapability of your brains to function that day.

Pull off another stunt like this and I can assure you I would not let it slide so easily, nor would I be so forgiving. As a matter of fact, I am still awaiting an apology from one of you, and it had better be soon before my hostility towards you is aroused.

My patience is wearing thin and annoyance is starting to build up in me.

Yours truly,
J.

p/s: I trust you both to understand that my anger is beyond justified.

No comments: