Saturday, February 07, 2009

I Just Wanted To Humour You

  • I’m glad that I love you cause I really don’t have anyone else to give my love to.
  • It would have been a sin far too obvious to commit. And yet, we did it anyway. Just to prove, that we are human.
  • Thoughts flow out of me like a leaking faucet. Slow and dense; loud and clear. They scare me sometimes.
  • They say greatness lies within us all. I say nothing lies beyond the facet of our lives but only greatness.
  • I intentionally meant to not make sense.
  • Just because you don’t get me doesn’t mean others do either. But I’m pretty sure I can find at least one person who does. Well, I was actually hoping that person would have been you.
  • When dawn breaks, horizon falls.
  • The sky dimmed, and your brain turned off.
  • Dilly-dally-dawdle-day, I need to get a life and be less gay.
  • But at least now I get to be the likes of Ralph Waldo Emerson and be quoted too.
"Woopee." *Sardonically*

No comments: