Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag No. 3

Tagged by Lin-Dy today.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people and notify them. (I actually changed more than 1 question, but who cares? As long as it adds up to 20, right?)

1. At what age do you wish to get married?
I guess in my late 20s.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
I enjoy doing certain things at a particular time. But I suppose most of the time all I really want to do is have a good laugh.

3. If you can have 1 dream to come true, which would it be?
For my mum to relive the best days of her life. Or maybe her best days are yet to come. =)

4. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Anyone who says they can would be lying.

5. What are you most afraid to lose?
My mummy.

6. What do you feel like doing right now?
Jumping off a cliff (If I was answering this 4 months ago.). Right now...I just feel like laying on a beach with a bunch of friends and watch the sun set. (All of a sudden, I miss Langkawi.)

7. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hard to say. It's all about 'the moment'.

8. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Lin-Dy. She talks like a Mafia which makes her hilarious. She's a lifesaver. (My lifesaver, at least.) And lastly, she's very sociable.

9. Name 1 non-musical sound you like?
The sound my cute lil princess (my adorable lil doggie) makes when she's dreaming. Small little yelps. Sometimes I just wanna squish her! Garrr.

10. What kind of people do you hate most?
Liars. Adulterers. Betrayers.

11. What is your ambition?
Still clueless. Which I don't think is a very good sign.

12. What will make you think bad of a person?
I'm trying to be less judgemental so I won't answer this.

13. What do you think is most important in your life?
My mummy's happiness.

14. If there is any part of your body you could change, which would it be?
My thighs. My legs. And maybe my nose. Blargh. It's genetic. I have the Lim's nose. Flat and...just plain FLAT.

15. Who is the person you can share all your problems with?
I love you for a reason Nush!

16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married to a billionaire and living an extravagant life! Tee hee!

17. Which country would you choose to migrate to, if given the opportunity?
United States of America babeh!

18. What is your all-time favourite candy?
Those green apple gummies.

19. Would you ever go under the knife to enhance your looks?
If it was pain-free, then maybe.

20. Name an achievement you are proud to have accomplished recently.
Becoming semi-vegan and cutting out red meat! 3 weeks and counting! *Woot!*

I wouldn't tag anybody cause personally, I'm quite lazy to do tags. But for formality sake, I tag:
  • Ruwan
And only you. Cause you're the only person I'd imagine would have the time to do this sort of things.

No comments: