Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Quickie

I know I said I'll be away for a month...but I think blogging is like a drug. It's addictive. Note that my exam begins this Friday. 3 days away. Fuck!

Anyway, this is just a short update on what has been going on in my life this past few days.
  • 2 weeks ago, I went with a friend to watch Spiderman 3 at the Curve. The main reason for going to the Curve was to try *Big Apple Donuts.
  • My friend and I plan to get a *tattoo after our finals.
  • Last Sunday night, I couldn't sleep; cause I got bitten by an insect......and got a bloody allergy! And I got rashes all over my body! And I still have them despite taking medication! Bloody itchy!
  • In my previous entry, I talked about the tara dance my friends and I performed in a Buddhist temple. And today during ballet class, my friends and I received an individual gift from our ballet teacher...attached with a *note.
*Details to come after June 20. So, watch out for them and get yourself updated then.

p/s: I promise you juicy details. =)

No comments: