Monday, January 12, 2009

사랑해

Yoboseyo | Juju | Sarang hae mahn ee mahn ee | Always & forever | Mad farny yo! | Slut! | Oh Tiff... | Can't spell slut without U! | "I guess." | Can't spell awesome without ME! | Agiya | "Before it's on the radio, it's on AOL." | "Cool down, down, don't act a fool now, now." I always act a fool oww oww. Ain't nothing new now now. | "AOL Music, first listen." | Jagiya | "Yes." | Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy) | "Music on demand." | A red one...konvict...GaGa. | Teh kok tek | You're damn terrible. | Coolios. | Imma | Po Lakshmanan | Somethin' somethin' somethin', 'Stack That Cheese'. Mother, sister, cousin, 'Stack That Cheese'. He couldn't think of nothin', 'Stack That Cheese'. | New Folder | "I'm the blower, you're the catcher." | Peace out, home slice! | Nado sarang hae mahn ee mahn ee | Forever & always

Your whining, your complaining, your narcissism, your bimboness, your niggerness, I miss it all.
But mostly, I miss you.
It will be soon before long till I see you again, I hope.
Love always,
Juju

1 comment:

Tiffany Toh said...

nigger is such a bad word to use!!!!!!!

but this is the most touching post i've ever read in my life and i think IMMA cry..

i love you sooooo soooo much!!!!!

sarang hae mahn ee mahn ee.. always and forever!

this was mad farny yo!