Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Another One of Those Days

I had one of those days.

You know the ones where you wake up late in the morning, have your breakfast then only brush your teeth, but don't bother getting out of your jammies because you don't need to, and that's cause you've got nothing to do the whole day...at all. Yep, those days.

(I'm on my mid-term break, if you couldn't already guess. )

However, I actually don't have "nothing" to do. In actual fact, I have tons to do.

Like completing my assignment which is due on the day I return to uni.

Like catching up on my studies.

Like cleaning up my room which is still in a mess.

Like disorganising my room before I can organise it.

Like LOSING WEIGHT.

Like thinking about whether I should go vegan......for ANIMAL RIGHTS! And well, hopefully to lose some weight too la.

Like wearing my retainers again to curb my binging.

Like ... ... ... ...

5 comments:

Tiffany Toh said...

well, if it makes you feel better.. i've got to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks..

Ju said...

Well...I highly doubt you look/are overweight.

I, on the other hand, AM. (Because EVERYONE says so. And by everyone...I mean my mum and......ESPECIALLY my mum.)

Wait. Why the fuck do you need to lose 10lbs?! Is your ballet teacher/principal trying to make you anorexic??!

Tiffany Toh said...

my show opens on april 11th.. and in one of my dances, i have to wear extremely teeny tiny (and really tight) booty shorts.. and right now, everything just spills out.. lol..

Ju said...

'Teeny tiny and really tight.'

Isn't that how all your clothes are? I don't rmbr anything 'spilling out' before. =)

Anyway, not that I think you need to lose any weight (cause I mean, you have someone who's in love with your tight butt! Lol.), but at least you're only looking to shed 10 lbs. I, on the other hand, need to lose 10 kgs.

Tiffany Toh said...

yeah, but these shorts are even teeny tinier than all my teeny tiny clothes.. i don't know how that is possible, but it is! so my clothes are not THAT teeny tiny after all.. and you know how booty shorts are, they kinda ride up when you dance and that makes my thighs look even bigger!

10lbs is just a goal for the next two weeks.. more after that! lol..