Sunday, February 10, 2008

2 Girls 1 Cup

I've recently caught wind about this "video". Not just any ordinary video, but rather one that is revoltingly disgusting and might probably make you barf. Or so I've seen and heard...from people's reactions, that is.

Even Joe Rogan, host of Fear Factor, was dared to watch it and he did.

Check out his reaction...CLICK HERE!

This group of people's reaction is pretty hilarious...CLICK HERE.

Well, that's really all I've seen. Having watch those and heard some of my friends' reaction is enough to haunt me.

Nonetheless, for those who dare......

THIS IS THE VIDEO CLIP
.

I, however, strongly strongly strongly discourage anyone from watching it. It's repugnant. Heck, I don't even dare myself.

So watch it at your own risk...but don't say I didn't warn you.

I don't even think parental guidance should be advisable.

*I will not be held liable for any sort of discomfort suffered from watching the video.

1 comment:

t.d. said...

that shit is F.U.C.K.E.D. U.P. -_-