Saturday, December 08, 2007

My 101st Post

My blog is lagging.

My updates seem to always be a week old or more.

I need to get back into the blogging groove.

I seem to have lost touch.

***

Last Saturday Densy, Nush and I went to Bangsar to shop.

But before that, we grabbed lunch at

in Bangsar Village and caught up with each others' lives.

On a random thought, the ice chocolate is yummy-licious.

And then on a random outburst, Nush suddenly had a break down on how unhappening she is, claiming how she doesn't go out as often as other people, or take enough 'picture-perfect' photos with friends, yadda yadda yadda. Yes, very random indeed.

Here's a picture-perfect photo to add to your collection la, Nush.

After lunch, Nush wanted to get her eyebrows threaded and dragged Densy and I along and insisted that we both get our eyebrows threaded as well.

Before threading
Densy:
It looks so painful.

Nush:
It doesn't hurt AT ALL!

After threading
Densy:
That was soooo painful!

Ju:
2nd time around, and it still blardy hurts!

(Densy and I were both wiping our tears away.)

Nush:
You two are such whiners!

Nyeh. Paid 5 bucks to get tortured. Swt.

We finally moved on to shopping. Climbing up and down to all the lil boutiques on the 1st floor was so tiring! (I was in heels that day so I'm allowed to complain.) We each bought a few stuff. Den & Nush chipped in to buy me a dress from Blook as my belated birthday present. THANK YOU hons! Love ya both!

After much walking and shopping, we finally headed home. An exhausting day, it really was, but it was nonetheless still great.

***

Tomorrow is MCR's concert which I'm planning on going though I've not even bought tickets yet. Well, I plan on getting them at the stadium. Stadium Merdeka, that is. That's where the concert is being held. So fingers crossed! Sounds crazily exciting, no? I am sooo pumped!

Anyway, I'm gonna turn in now. Got to save up on my energy now to march the Black Parade tomorrow. =)

Cheers y'all.

p/s: Dear Santa, I just need 3 MCR concert tickets at 30% off.

No comments: