Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A White Christmas

Sadly, I will never get to experience that in Malaysia. Sigh.

Anyway, I have been unable to blog because I had no internet connection for a week. And the problem turned out to be the router. Barely a year old, and the router has broken down. Sheesh. At least, it is still under warranty.

So first of, Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to all! May peace be your Christmas and your blessing all year through!

I will be honest and say that I am indeed a very inefficient person. So to all my dear dear friends, do expect to receive very VEry VERY late X'mas gifts. My sincere apologies.

Moving on.

I'll be going to Penang this Wednesday with Sean & Tiffany, and then we'll be taking the ferry to Langkawi the next morning. The 'others' will meet up with us on Thursday morning. Sean, Tiffany and I are leaving a day earlier to get the ferry tickets first.

I will be back before New Year's eve. So till then, cheers y'all!

Xoxo.

No comments: