Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dysfcuktional

I had a shitty day yesterday...which has carried over to today.

*** ***

Lately, I often find myself seated in front of my lappie, questioning my purpose in life. A scenario I still haven't gotten quite comfortable with, despite the far-too-frequent occurrence of it.

Over the past weeks, or maybe months, I seemed to have strayed from my 'route' in life. Then again, I can not even be certain if I was ever on the right one to begin with. I suddenly feel my life has hit an all-time low this year, to a point where I feel like giving up. Giving up on the decisions I have made. Giving up on the things I had committed myself to. Giving up on the things I once felt so passionately about. And perhaps, giving up on myself.

My life is in turmoil. I am on the verge of a breakdown. And I know for a fact that I am too young to be going through a mid-life crisis. Or maybe, the age period for a mid-life crisis is getting lower. But at 18?? That's far too low, no?

I am lost. Combing the forest with no compass. Worn out and mentally drained. Getting bogged down by all these questions in my head; more than enough to drown myself; unable to see the forest for the trees.

God, please just give me a break!

No comments: