Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Holiday

June 20:
  • Zong came to uni to visit moi after my last paper.
  • Zong and Poe accompanied me to pay my fine which was supposedly RM80. But I got a discount. So I only needed to pay RM40. =) (50%! Awesome!)
  • Dropped Poe off at OU, then Zong and I went to the Curve to catch Ocean's 13.
June 21:
  • My Maison night out
For a full summary, *click here*.

(Some pictures however, may portray graphic sexual acts. Hence, viewers discretion is advised.)

June 22 - 29:
  • Starts shooting Season 2 of One Tree Hill (Edisi Malaysia).
  • More drama unfolds.
  • Wraps up shooting of Satu Pokok Bukit. (Yep, a whole season in just one week. Amazing.)
  • Went to watch Hot Fuzz.
We cam whored before the movie:

One big dysfunctional (happy?) family

Optimus vs. Megatron

Homer is so retarded

Hot Fuzz was one hell of a movie

Can't wait to watch this movie!

God...we are so LAME!
  • Watched Transformers on its released date with my friends. Queued up for almost 40 minutes and ended up with tickets 4 rows from the screen. Sigh. But nonetheless, the movie was AWZM PWZM!!!
  • After the movie, we went to the Curve to meet up with Zong's cousin and his friends.
Big Apple Donuts anyone?

Zong. Shazy. Calvin. Fei. Ju
@ Laundry Bar


The Ladies
(Shazy's stupid fat hand!)


The Daddys
  • After that, Zong, Calvin and I decided to head back to Zong's place to hang out.
We were losers in the first round

In the bedroom

We are whores!

The boys are such sore losers
My winning card:
3

Yep...this is how I've been spending my holidays so far.

p/s: It has been exhausting.

No comments: