Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Were From Another Summer



Friendship shouldn't be this vicious, or revengeful.

Cold, like an early winter.

Why does selfishness prevail over selflessness?

Emotion over common sense?

Friendship should know not exclusion nor division.

It shouldn't feel this empty...
like a loveless marriage.

Your action and behaviour are met by sorrow and revulsion. I'm dazed and astounded by your altruistic ways and your conspicuous partiality. It is clear that your words are rubbish and like everybody else, you are a hypocrite.

Why do the nice people only appear nice until they are not??

Disappointed to say the least, but where do we go from here?

Move on or away?

Accept it or leave it?

Do I dare put an expiry date on this friendship?

Or are we already running on borrowed time?

Dejected & dispirited.

An apology would seem like a long shot. But these days, I expect nothing from you as you've made it clear that you're no longer dependable.

A close friend was what I once thought of you as. Now, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure of anything at all.

P/s: Where did our summer go?

No comments: