Saturday, May 14, 2011

Channeling Sue Sylvester

I’ve made up my mind. I don’t like you very much. It’s not so much you per se, but your misfortune to bear an uncanny resemblance to someone I'd already despise. Yes, go ahead and blame your doppelgänger. However, your personality, from the way you talk to the way you behave uncannily parallels hers, which begs the question, HOW could God make the same mistake twice??

I won't apologize for my irrational (or rational?) dislike of you, or biased conclusions I’ve drawn against you. In fact, I demand an apology from you invading my space with your obnoxious presence and pompous arrogance.

What an unlucky night it was for me to have been invited to a soiree where I knew not even the star of the evening nor her friends, but only the host and hostess, who are my friends, who are great and black and all that, which is something that you never will be even if you tried. But don't. Don't. Even. Try.

This post really shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

What??

Haven't you heard??

I'm a *censored* bitch.

One last note, and do read closely and very carefully, either get a facial reconstruction or just keep your face out of my place!

Peace.

No comments: