Monday, November 02, 2009

Luck & Intuition

I knew it was going to be a good day when we managed to find parking just round the bend of the US Embassy.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we spotted our agent’s car.

I knew it was going to be a good day when Roz nearly slipped on the mossy pavement. Hohoho. Just kidding.

I knew it was going to be a good day when the metal detectors didn’t sound when we walked through them.

I knew it was going to be a great day when the pigeon hole to store our belongings was No. 28!

I knew it was going to be a great day when the time printed on our ticket number showed 8:28am!

I knew it was going to be a good day when we waited at most only 28 minutes before our numbers were called to go into the next room.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we didn’t get Counter 3.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we got Counter 6.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we got a male interviewer.

I knew it was going to be a good day when Roz turned around to give me a smirk before the end of her interview.

I knew it was going to be a great day when the interviewer started typing away before he questioned me.

I knew it was going to be a greater day when Gerry (our interviewer) chopped my visa application form.

Because as it turned out, it was indeed a glorious day as our visas were approved!

Now here's to...
♥ ♥

3 comments:

-seokie- said...

YOU ARE GOING TO US? Why? When? What? :O :O

Ju said...

Hey seok!

Yesh I am! It's a work & travel programme. I'll be going end Dec. When are you coming back?? It's been far too long since we last met up! ;)

-seokie- said...

I'll be back in 2 weeks time, right after my exams. :) :) We have to meet up before you leave! :)